While HostGator cannot modify nameservers at third party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here’s how you can change your nameservers at Network Solutions.
- Log in to your account
- If you have any advertising popups you will want to close them.
- In the My Products & Services tab under the My Domain Names section, clickEdit DNS.
- On the next page in the grey box on the right side, click Domain Name Server (DNS).
- Enter your nameservers in the space provided.
- Click Continue when finished making changes.
- Click Apply Changes on the next screen to finalize your new name servers.